Thursday, July 31, 2008

11 years Married!!!!

We started dating in highschool when we were only 16. Holy hair!
BJ served a mission in Ohio for 2 years and this is our first "Welcome Home" hug. I remember being so excited. The emotions of that day are so full.




He proposed 2 months later.


We took our engagement pictures in Midway, Utah. It was beautiful!


We were married in the Salt Lake Temple on August 1st, 1997--The best day of my life!



Now------11 years later----We have 4 kids and I can hardly find any pictures of the two of us together because one of us is always taking the picture----and it's usually of our kids!


1) Being married to BJ for eternity--brings tears to my eyes!





2) Having BJ home on our Anniversay--he's been gone for 2 weeks and will get home on this day!





3) Knowing I am loved!






















6 comments:

LL said...

NICE WORK! love the update WITH music and such fun pictures--my very favorite one is the airport hug, SO SWEET!
Happy Anniversary! glad he's home so you can spend it together.

Jenni said...

Great blog! Thanks for sending the link.

AND Happy Anniversary! I hope you two get to celerate somewhere fun without the kiddos....I love all the pics of you and BJ!

Lori said...

Those pictures are priceless! Happy Anniversary. I'm glad you're blogging. It's so fun to see pictures of your cute family. Brinly looks so cute in her glasses. We miss you!!!

Olivia W. said...

thanks for sending your blog..you and BJ are such a sweet couple, then, and now. happy anniversary, and i'm glad he was able to get home in time. hope you guys had a fun day today!

Colby and Steph said...

Cute blog!!! :) It is fun to see what you guys are doing over in that part of the country. Colby and I have started a blog. It is ckslewis.blogspot.com
Steph

Kendra said...

How cute are you! I love that you posted some of your wedding pics and your whole love story in a few photos. That is awesome! Congrats on 11 years.