Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good For You Muffins--that are not so good for you!

I made these with my kids last night. It was a super easy recipe so each of the kids could participate and they loved them. Try them---I think you'll love them too!!!
Good For You Muffins

3-4 ripe bananas
3/4 c. oil
1 c. sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 3/4 c. oatmeal
chocolate chips

Beat bananas, oil, sugar, and egg until mixture is mostly smooth . Add flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Slowly add oatmeal and finish it off with chocolate chips (however many you like). Put in sprayed muffin tins or add liners. It makes 24 muffins. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

LL said...

ohhh, THANK YOU!
I have ripe banana's and the thought of plain old banana bread was not motivating me.
MUST TRY!