Monday, February 28, 2011

New Zealand--Here We Come!!!!

Once we finally made it to New Zealand--after 25 hours of travel, we hit the ground running. My mom picked us up at the airport in the morning and we hopped in the mini van, drove 2 hours to Rotorua and spent the day doing one activity after the next. Our first stop was The Zorb. They have these great big balls with another ball inside. It's bottom is filled with water. You climb inside, they plug it up and then push you down a big hill. Brinly and Amelia are together on the left and Cardon is on the right.


Then at the bottom of the hill they unplug the opening and you experience a birthing sensation as you squeeze out. BJ and I went together. I laughed so hard I almost wet my pants but don't tell BJ!!!!

I highly recommend this if you ever visit the area!

1 comment:

LL said...

Love love love it!!! What an awesome experience. Glad you guys finally made it, what a stressful moment with the flight situation.
Your hair is CUTE!