Monday, August 17, 2009

The First Day of School!!! Yea!!!!

Cardon is in 4th grade this year. I can't believe it!! The kids were so excited today. They are both happy with the teachers they got and couldn't wait to get out the door. Brinly was pretty in pink--pink skirt, pink shirt and even pink glasses. She kept telling us weeks before school started that she didn't want to go but after she met her teacher she was all excitement. She's starting 2nd grade this year.Cardon and Brinly get to walk with a friend this year so that makes me happy. The more kids the safer they are.Brinly got the same teacher Cardon had in 2nd grade so he pumped her up with how great she is. I think she's going to have a great year.Cardon got a teacher that was just married this past summer. After he met her I told him that he got a pretty teacher. He smiled and then blushed. It was cute!
Have a great day at school. I'll see you when you get home!



1 comment:

LL said...

how are they liking school???
You guys started early--they look so cute!
I love the first day of school pictures!