Friday, February 12, 2010

Mother/Son NIght

I had the privilege of taking Cardon out on a date. The elementary school hosted a Mother/Son night so we met up with lots of friends for dinner and then headed to the school for the dance. We played Bingo in the library where Cardon won nearly 10 times and then headed to the gym for some dancing and games. They had a dance contest and Cardon and I made it to the final 3 contestants and then lost at the very end. Boy did I have to let go of any insecurities that night--only for my boy!


Cardon attempted to learn the Marcarena. He was lot's of fun to watch. We had a great night. It was so much fun spending some quality, alone time with my 1st baby--whose now almost 10!!!!


1 comment:

LL said...

Love love love when you update! Sounds like you guys have been livin' it up in Kansas!!!!
CUTE pictures and Happy Birthday to BJ. Love you guys~