Saturday, June 26, 2010

Our 3rd Annual Dirty Duo

This year my good friend Corie joined me in the Dirty Duo. BJ hurt his back so at the last minute Corie agreed to run this crazy race with me.
A friend and colleague from BJ's work joined us with his wife. It was their first time and they were excited.


We made it!!!!!

Thanks Corie!!!! That was soooo much fun to do with you!!!!!



Cardon and Brinly did the kids version this year. It was Brinly's first time doing it and she did awesome!




They came in 2nd overall in the kids version and each won a Target gift card. Way to go!!!



What a fun way to spend a Saturday---getting a little exercise and then playing in the mud with my kiddos! I can't wait till next year!


3 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

What a fun little tradition.
By the way Kiwi you look great.

Karalea-Karalea said...

I LOVE it!!!! Great job!

Nikki said...

That looks like so much fun! I miss Kansas--didn't realize it until we landed here in TX! ha ha It's super hot and humid, just like good ole' KS! We miss you guys too. Looks like things are going great. Chad went back to work for Black & Veatch,same job only in Dallas vs. Phoenix. Maybe we'll make it back out to Overland Park sometime :)