Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Cooking Class

This summer we are having summer camps at home. Each Tuesday afternoon between 3-4 you can count on a cooking class going on in my kitchen. This was our first lesson. Amelia and Jace made peanutty dip while Cardon and Brinly cut up all the fruit. It was delicious!!!! Then Brinly and Cardon made crusted chicken and after that was completed Cardon made biscuit rolls. It was tons of fun for all of us--dinner was made----AND, they all ate it because they were so excited to have made it. I call that a WIN/WIN in my book. Up next, craft camp with the homemade pinata---WE can't wait!!!!!










I think I might have a little chef on my hands!

1 comment:

Jayme said...

What a great idea!! Can I come live at your house? I swear, I would learn so much!

What fun to have the older ones who are so willing and able to help. :) Miss you!