Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Gators win the League Championship

Cardon has been playing on the Gators team this past season. It's been such a great group of kids and parents--it's been so much fun to go to every game. They ended up winning the League Championship--something this team hasn't ever done before. Last night we all met at a field and played a game of "Kids" versus "the parents" for our end of season party. The kids ended up winning it by 2 runs and then we headed back to the coaches house for cake and a video of the season. Way to go Gators!!!!! It blows my mind but Cardon has loved playing baseball so much this season he has decided to go on and play next season with the same team instead of football. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet--I love fall football--I'm going to miss seeing him out there in his pads, making tackles. Oh well, I'll just have get used to him chewing Big League Chew, getting stains out of his white baseball pants, and biting my fingernails with anticipation when he gets up to bat!










2 comments:

carolvo2 said...

Saw all the pic.--alaska, 4th of july etc. Loved em. Amazing fish! Kewi, I need a 2 by 3 pic of Jace for new windowsill updates. I have the others, please send me one, maybe down to costco I could pick up, dont know how to get one off webpage. sorry

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

YEAH GATORS!!! I loved looking at your blog Karina! You are an amazing mommy and I can't wait to learn and grow from viewing your posts!!! LOVE IT!