Monday, July 4, 2011

The 4th of July

This year for the 4th of July our Ward had a pancake breakfast. We spent the day before decorating bikes so that we could be festive for the bike parade. The kids always have a great time doing it and I always have to remind myself to let them do it by themselves. They did a great job! My face looks like if I poked it with a sharp object, it would pop. This record heat has caused this pregnant momma to swell up like a balloon. I already can't wear my wedding ring and I'm only 3 months pregnant. It better cool down soon or else I may run into some problems. The Bike Parade




Brinly was lookin' stylish in her peace glasses and 4th of July t-shirt.



Brinly rocked the gunny sack race. She is quite the athlete!





Cardon hooked up with Aiden for the 3-legged race.


They didn't quite get it down, but they had fun doing it!



Jace and Jack decided to be buddies on the tug-o-war.


Jace means business!!!!



Amelia and Mia


After the kids Tug-o-War it was time for the adult version. BJ got up near the front and worked those athletic legs of his.


I had to get in the mix too.


Later that evening we met friends to watch fireworks.





Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!!!



No comments: