Friday, August 13, 2010

The Last Few Lazy Days At The Pool

This summer has been one of the funnest for me as a mom. All summer we had no plans, no vacations, just lazy days playing at the pool. Cardon had some baseball games and piano once a week but other than that we got up each morning, did our chores, spent some time doing our Summer School, packed our cooler full of cold drinks and snacks and then headed over to the pool for the afternoon. My 3 oldest can swim this year and Jace is very cautious to always wear his life jacket. So, I sat back with my book or magazine in a lounge chair and soaked up the sun . When I couldn't take the heat anymore I would get in the pool and play with the kiddos doing Turtle Rides and Cannon Balls into the deep end. It was just exactly the kind of summer I adore--Oh and the kids loved it too!!!








No comments: