Monday, August 16, 2010

Meet the Teacher's

A few days before school started we got to go up to the school to meet the teachers. The kids are always so excited and nervous to see who they got. Cardon was holding on to one hope--He'd be fine with any teacher, just not "the yeller". Apparently in 5th grade there is a teacher that yells a lot. I guess he doesn't like all the yelling that goes on (I'll keep that in mind at home). He is a big 5th grader this year and so that means extra responsibilities like Hall Monitoring once a week, announcements over the intercom, a school musical to learn and perform. I can't believe next year he'll be in middle school!!! He was happy with the teacher he got--actually all my kids were happy with their teacher. Amelia couldn't wait for her first day of Kindergarten. She'd been asking me all summer--practicing her letters, coloring inside the lines, you know all the important Kindergarten sorts of things.

Brinly was so excited to see lots of good friends in her class!







School is just around the corner--How exciting!!!!


1 comment:

carolvo2 said...

It was almostr like being there for the start of school! Tx you Karina for taking time for all the pic.--Cardos baseball sucess, pool times, cooking class, tea parties etc. They make me feel connected, and I luv ya for it. Kids are beyond awesome!!!