Friday, December 19, 2008

Our Gingerbread House

Every year we build a gingerbread house together. In the beginning we (and when I say we I mean me) would make the dough, cut out all of the pieces, bake it, assemble it and finally decorate it. With 4 kids I have resorted to buying the kit at Costco and letting my kids go wild. I must say--they still love it just as much (tradition still intact) but it saves me oodles of time (great for me). I believe that is called a "Win/Win"! Happy gingerbread building everyone (however it gets done)!










3 comments:

Olivia W. said...

fun! we're doing this tomorrow at grandma's house...she can keep the tradition going even though her kids are all grown up!

Colby and Steph said...

Love it!!! That is such a fun tradition. We do that as well.

LL said...

very FUN!
Hope you guys have a MERRY Christmas!