Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My creations!!!!!

Since creating things of beauty is one of my passions, I thought I'd share of few of the things I've created recently. This is my friend Tausha's little guy sporting his "old fashioned" football helmet. I made a sweater to go with it out of the same blue yarn with football buttons to match.
For the past few weeks I've been making this little "Neapolitan Hat" with cherries on top in all sorts of sizes. I'm on my 6th one now. It's so sweet I can't get enough of it!!!
I've been telling my sister-in -law for years now that I would make her an ear flap hat to match my brothers. Well I finally got it done. It was a little late for Christmas but perfect for all of the snow that they've had since in Utah. This is my own creation of a University of Utah hat--I was quite proud!!!

I'm working on a few more projects and will post them upon completion! This is what happens when it's too cold to go outside!

3 comments:

Olivia W. said...

Wow Karina! Wow! So cute!

Erin said...

I wish you didn't live so far away because I could use some knitting help. I got a cute book by the same author as Itty Bitty Hats but am so intimidated that I haven't tried any of the patterns yet. You are so talented!

LL said...

CHECK YOU OUT!!!! The hats are cute the Valentines things are fun but that mural, WOW! Good for you for being so creative and making the most of our lovely winter months...way to go!!!