Sunday, April 12, 2009

Birthday Party with the Girls

A tradition has been created--one that I personally think it super-D-duper. When any of our friends have a birthday we all get together and either go to lunch or dinner. Well, my friend Valerie and I happen to have birthdays that are close together so we got to celebrate together. We chose The Cheesecake Factory as our restaurant of choice. Valerie ordered this ginormous burrito. We all had to laugh at the enormousness and laugh even harder when she finished it off. We were all very impressed.
Valerie is a great friend. I'm happy to share my birthday month with her!

What a great bunch of women I have to call my friends.

Thank you ladies for such a fun night! I really looked forward to it and was not left disappointed!!!

No comments: