Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Sunday

The kids were soooo excited on Easter Sunday that the Easter Bunny came to visit.
It's a tradition in my family to have coffee cake and hard boiled eggs. I can't seem to have anything else on that day. It was delicious.
It was rainy and cold so we had to have our egg hunt in doors. Jace bounced around the house in his bunny costume. It was so cute.



Happy Hunting!!!


The most important part of the day came around 10 o'clock when we put on our Sunday best and headed off to church. We talked a lot to the kids about the "true" meaning of Easter--Our Savior, Jesus Christ. Cardon and Brinly are starting to really get it. Amelia keeps praying that Jesus doesn't have to die on the cross. She understands that it happened but not why. Jace just wants to jump around in his bunny costume. He'll get it--some day.




Our theme was navy blue and white. I knit this jacket for Jace. It was the biggest project I've done so far. I was really proud. He looked so cute.


The girls looked so cute in their matching dresses. I only have a few more years of this before they start to complain about it. I'll do it for as long as I can.






Happy Be-lated Easter everyone!!!


4 comments:

Jenni said...

I still think that jacket you knitted for Jace will go down as the cutest Easter outfit ever!! I hope one day I can be as good as you :)

And my girls are nine and five and they still let me dress them alike. So there is hope for a few more years of the matchy-matchy thing!

Lori said...

Wow, impressive kitting! You are amazing. And I can't believe Cardon is 9! Glad you had such a nice Easter!

Caprice said...

Your outfits are just too cute! Way to go, Karina!

claire montgomerie said...

oh your family sre so gorgeous, and the jacket is fabulous! well done. I hope you enjoy making things out of the big kids book too!
:)