Thursday, July 30, 2009

Other Fun Utah Activities

My sister-in-law Stephanie (my "little" brother's wife) is having a baby girl in a couple of months so while I was visiting we gave her a family baby shower. It was fun giving her some of my creations. I can't wait to see that baby in those cute hats! My youngest cousin Katie is getting married and so I was able to go to her Bridal Shower as well. The shower was at her Aunt's home. It was an old historic mansion looking onto the State Capital building. They had totally remodeled it in the time period and it was incredible. Congratulations Katie! I wish I could be there for the wedding! Last but not least, my sister Amy is having her 5th baby (a girl also), so my mom took all of us girls out for a "Pedicure/Dinner Shower". It was the best--nothing like getting your toes done and then eating a good meal afterward.



We also took in a little golf/lunch up in Eden! Vacationing at its best!!!!!!





No comments: