Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July Fun

Our family was invited to spend the 4th of July with a great neighbor friend and her family. We had delicious food, good company, a bounce house for the kids and lots and lots of fireworks thanks to my friends husband. It was relaxed and the kids had a great time. Jace didn't like the loud noise from the fireworks so he immediately fell asleep with his hands over his ears. It was very funny--it seems like I have pictures of each of my kids doing that same thing at some point. Happy 4th of July everyone(even if I am an entire month late)!!!!










Amelia looked so cute in her patriotic attire.



It made me so happy to have Ginny and her family come and spend 2 weeks with me. There were moments of craziness but all in all there was tons of laughter and great memories. I love you Ginny and Family!


No comments: