Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SnowBird in Utah

After we played with the VanOrmans we spent the day with my mom and sister Amy and her family up at Snow Bird. I forgot how beautiful the Utah mountains were. Amelia and Jace had never really seen mountains.
We took pictures at the top of the mountain and then hiked around and ate lunch.
Cardon looked so grown up and handsome in this picture. I can't believe he's 9 already!
It was so fun having Amy come up and do this with us. She is a trooper. She has 4 kids and is expecting her 5th (a girl) and came up to spend the day with us by herself. Her kids were great and we had such a fun day.
Me, my mom and Amy
When we came back down from the mountain there were all sorts of fun things to do. We all jumped on these trampoline that have pulleys to hold you up so that you can jump really high. My mom and I did it with 3 of the little kids and the guy running the station told the little kids where to go and then said "You older ladies can have these tramps here in the front." I looked over at my mom and she burst out laughing. This is not the first time that people have thought me and my mom were around the same age! I'm getting a complex people!!!!!
My mom surprised me and did both back and front flips. Way to go "old lady"!!!!
Cardon made it to the top of the rock wall. He did an awesome job.
Then we rode the lift up to the top so that we could ride down on the sleds. A few in the group were nervous to do this but after one try we were all hooked. We went up and down 6 or 7 times.


Me and Addy won the race. I guess I was a lead foot!



Then the kids rode the bull while the adults went down the zip line. Brinly stayed on for a long time.



Me and my mom had a great time going down this zip line and then BJ and Cardon went down next. It was a fun filled day up high in nature!



No comments: