Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Need to Knit

Here are a few projects I've been working on this past month for friends and family. It always makes me happy to create--especially for babies.

These sweet booties weren't an extensive project but turned out so sweet. I can't wait to see them on baby Amelia who should be born any minute!


Since my friend Heather's baby is due any day I thought it appropriate to have a newborn Christmas stocking cap for the hospital.


My sister Amy just had her 5th baby--sweet little Emma Claire (they call her e-claire for short--how cute is that?) I loved this silvery grey yarn and thought it would make a beautiful and different hat and sweater. I think it turned out really sweet. I can't wait to see pictures of her in it.


I have lot's more in the making-can't wait to show you what's to come!



6 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

You are so talented. I love all of the fun thing that you have created lately. :)

Olivia W. said...

That title should've been, "My Kneed to Knit..." I love your creations and can't wait to learn more from you!

Jenni said...

Karina you are so talented! Thank you for sharing your talents with us! I love learning from you!

LL said...

LOVE THESE, all of them!!!

Jayme said...

Hey, if I paid you, could you make a red and white striped one for me? Pretty please??

Karalea-Karalea said...

ooooooo! I love your knits! beautiful and inspiring, my once knitting mentor! brava!