Monday, December 28, 2009

Jace's 3rd Birthday

I can't believe my baby turned 3 today! The time has gone so fast. First thing this morning I asked him what kind of cake he wanted. He said "chocolate, with chocolate frosting and lots of sprinkles." So I got to work. My kids always get to lick the beaters by themselves on their birthday.It was a sunny snow day so we headed outside for some good ol' snow fun. The boys threw snowballs at each other and then threw them at us until Amelia cried "TRUCE"!Then we made a snowman.He turned out pretty great I think!Look at my sweet little 3 year old. He's wearing the hat I made Cardon when he was 3.Next it was time for me to get creative. So I made a snow babe, snow bathing.She's even got her sunglasses on and a little something to sip on when she gets thirsty. All she's missing is a good book!Then we headed to the Jumpin Jax for some indoor fun. The place was nearly empty and so the kids had the run of the place. It was great.Jace's best friend Shawn and family came as well. All the kids couldn't have been happier.When we got home BJ was waiting with pizza for dinner. Jace is very picky as far as food is concerned unfortunately but he likes pizza. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner and he said he didn't like dinner--so we went with pizza.He was so excited to blow out his 3 yr. old candle. Make a wish!His Grandma Honey and Grandpa Chu Chu sent him some spider man underwear for his birthday---just what he wanted (for real). He's been waiting for months for this day so that he could get spider man underwear and start using the potty. We talk it up for months in our family but tell them they can't do it until they turn 3. So 3 is a big year. He can't wait to start this grand adventure---it's nice when you can turn something that can be difficult into a privilege.What a fun day full of family and friend fun. Jace was so excited to start playing with his new toys--he wouldn't touch his cupcake with lot's of sprinkles--crazy kid! Happy birthday big guy!!!! We love you!!!!!

1 comment:

LL said...

I don't want him to grow up. He's just one of those kids you want to freeze little. He's too cute~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JACE.
Does this mean he's a big bad SUNBEAM?!?