Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Amelia's Pre-School Graduation

When I heard that Amelia would be having a formal graduation ceremony I thought that seemed a bit much---I mean--come on--they're in Pre-school. But I ate my words when all was said and done. Amelia loved it and it was so sweet.
They sang songs about being ready for Kindergarten. It was fun to see Amelia knowing all the words.
Then she got to get her diploma. Her teacher Miss Jan gave it to her and then the rest of the faculty shook her hand. Seems silly but actually very sweet.
She has loved Miss Jan for the last 2 years! She's the best!
Next it was time for cake. Each of the kids names were on it. She chose chocolate of course.

Then it was time to sign autographs. It was cute to see that each of the kids knew how to sign their name.


Even Miss Jan signed year books.









KINDERGARTEN HERE WE COME!!!!!!


1 comment:

Colby and Steph said...

That is cute...and very fun for the kids.