Saturday, May 29, 2010

Brinly's Baptism

What a wonderful day spent with family in honor of Brinly's Baptism into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We all enjoyed a delicious breakfast together that morning and then got ready and headed over to the church for the Baptism at 10am. Brinly was so excited to see all of her family and friends there to support her. She even had several friends from school come which meant a lot to her and to our family.

Brinly and Grandma Carol
Brinly with Grandma and Grandpa VanOrman
Brinly loved having Uncle Mike there as well.
The first of 2 white dresses I hope to see her in. My heart was full that day. I love my Brinly girl and was so proud of the decision she's made to follow Christ in her life.




It was so wonderful to see BJ use the priesthood and Baptize and Confirm Brinly. I'm so grateful to have the priesthood power in our home.


My sweet little bunch





After the Baptism we honored Brinly's decision and took her to the Plaza for a nice lunch at The Brio. She wore her white dress and just glowed like an angel. She was beautiful and everyone commented on how beautiful she looked.


Congratulations Brinly. We're so proud of you!!!!



2 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

Congratulations Brin, you looked beautiful. I love your pretty white dress.

LL said...

LOVE her dress!