Friday, May 8, 2009

The Birthday Festivities Begin!!!!

Brinly's birthday happens to fall on Mother's Day this year. I'm happy to celebrate this day with her but decided to let her invite a few friends to the movies last night as a pre-birthday party. We went and saw the Hanna Montana Movie which I thought was very cute and then we came back to our house for a quick cupcake and present opening extravaganza. Brinly went to the store with me that day to pick out treats for the movie and had so much fun making the treat bags for her friends. She's growing up people--I think I've mentioned this before but it's all happening way tooooo fast!!!!
She had to have fun hair for her party and an new outfit for the summer. I could tell that she felt pretty. I love that feeling!
My friend Sara gave me this idea for the cupcakes. All you do is cut marshmallows into 5 pieces and put them on as petals with a lemon drop in the middle--beautiful spring flowers!


She has some great friends. I think everyone had a good time. Happy "early" birthday Brinly!!!!


2 comments:

Shellie said...

Oh my gosh that has gone by fast! She was just 2 weeks old at our wedding and now she's so big! Hope you guys get to celebrate Sunday well! We miss you and are excited to see you this summer. Tell your kids to plan on Cherry Hill July 11th for Kenna's birthday... I already let Carol know when she said they'd be here. It will be fun for everyone to get reacquainted after so long!

LL said...

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!
Happy Birthday to B~
she looks so cute and grown up.