Friday, May 8, 2009

Let it all hang out!!!!

Yesterday I ran upstairs to take a quick shower after the kids got home from school. I could hear them all laughing and playing outside--it was a beautiful day. I had probably been upstairs for 20-30 minutes and went down to check on them. I walked outside and this is what I saw! Jace was naked as a Blue Jay riding the scooter all over the back yard. I asked the kids if he had been naked the entire time and they said---YES! My mom used to tell me that when I was 2 I loved to be naked and would often wake up in the morning, take off all of my clothes, unlock the front door and walk up the street to my favorite babysitters house. She would get calls from all of the neighbors that I was outside and naked again. I wonder how my mom felt about that--was she embarrassed, did she think it was funny, was she frustrated that I kept getting out without her knowing it? Part of me thought it was pretty funny, part of me feels the need to call all of my neighbors with apologies for my 2 yr. old "flasher", and the other part feels like all I need now is an RV in my drive and a couch on my front porch!!!! Ha! Ha!












1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness! He's free! Not to mention he's got the most adorable cheeks :) I think this was the cutest post ever!