Sunday, May 10, 2009

Brinly Bee's Birthday and Mother's Day!!!

Today Brinly and I got to share holidays. It was her 7th birthday and I got to celebrate giving birth to her as well as 3 other little Monkeys. We shared breakfast in bed together. It was delicious and I loved all of my Mother's Day love notes from the kids. During church the primary kids went up and sang a few Mother's Day songs (always makes me cry) and then it was time to go home and have a birthday party. BJ made dinner on the grill and then we got to sing to Brinly and let her blow out her candles. She helped make her own cake. I think she did a great job of decorating it. Then it was present opening time. She got a darling out fit from Grandma Carol, a jewelry box and paintable tea set from the kids and a walkie talkie and movie from us. For Mother's Day I got just what I wanted--a steam mop that I've been asking for for months. It was a wonderful day and it ended with BJ putting the kids to bed by himself and then giving me a foot rub after. He looked exhausted by bed time. Welcome to Motherhood!!!!!! (that's what I thought anyway--Ha! Ha!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRINLY!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!


No comments: