Friday, May 8, 2009

What are those kids saying?

Yesterday I was driving Amelia to pre-school and she did this giddy laugh and then said "I can't wait to get married!!!" I smiled and asked her why. Her reply----"Because then I can dance." Me--"Really, what do you think you'll wear on the day you get married?" Amelia--"A pink crown, Pink shoes, and a pink dress---so then I can match." Me--What do you think daddy will wear?" Amelia--"Boy pants, a boy tie and a boy shirt." Me--What will mommy wear?" Amelia-" A purple crown, pink shoes, and a green dress, I think." Me-- "Sounds pretty." Amelia--"It's going to be soooo pretty!" Me--How old do you think you'll be when you get married?" Amelia-- "I think I will be 5 years old. I'm going to get married and have babies and then you'll be the grandma and then I'm going to be a kid again." Sometimes I wish I could be a kid again!
Jace is constantly asking me what different sounds are. He might have super sonic hearing--I'm not sure yet. All day long I hear "What's that sound?" It a lawn mower Jace. What's that sound? It's a motor cycle Jace. What's that sound? It's thunder Jace. What's that sound? It's a weed wacker Jace. What's that sound? It's rain Jace. He seems to be a sponge right now--soaking up all information.

No comments: