Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Favorites!!!!

Today I thought I'd talk about one of my "favorites" and possibly every Friday here after--we'll see.
BJ gets the top of my list to start with. What an incredible husband, father, etc. He is the most hardworking, patient, loving, kind, understanding, caring, funny person I've ever met and I get to be married to him. I know that I take him for granted because he is not the typical man. I'm sure of that---beyond sure but I do know that I've got a good thing here. In our faith we believe that we aren't married just here on earth but for eternity if we live faithfully--and not just the 2 of us but our children will live with us for eternity as well. I realize that there are many marriages that would not be excited about that prospect--even maybe purposely not want to live faithfully because of the lack of excitement but I have to say that I would do anything to be with this man and my children for eternity. So, 3 cheers for BJ--love that man!


3 comments:

LL said...

i second that...you've got a good one, we love BJ!
Cute idea, and great way to recognize some of your favorite things. I look forward to the FRIDAY FAVORITES!!!

Karalea-Karalea said...

That is the most adorable picture. Love reading about your adventures. Keep up the great posts.

Anonymous said...

At LAST you are blogging!!!! So glad you are! Love the pictures and love the picture of your hair when you were 16!