Thursday, August 14, 2008

Grand Caymen Island!!!!

Grandpa took us to see the Turtle farm. Way cool! Amelia loved holding the turles.
We wanted to have a family picture taken here and this little boy just really wanted to be in the picture. So I thought---why not? That was the easiest pregnancy ever!!!!
We swam with sting rays. We got to hold and feed them. It was totally awesome!
My mom and I loved relaxing at the beach. What a great vaca!

Hey, we're in Grand Caymen Island! What else is there to do but relax!!!!


Grandma loved playing in the water with the kids.
Cardon, Brinly, and Amelia all enjoyed digging a hole to bury dad in.
What a great way to spend our last week before school started. We love Grand Caymen!!!!

5 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

I am so excited. Thanks for the preview of what we are going to experience, it just got me really excited. Where did you get the cute white beach dress. I love it.

Lori said...

What a vacation!! Anywhere that has a beautiful beach is my kind of place! Looks like fun, and how fun your mom went!

LL said...

looks like a GREAT time. cute cute pictures....

Shellie said...

cute pictures! Glad you guys had fun! We miss you all!

Kendra said...

Your kids are so big! I remember when Amelia was born. Crazy. It looks like you had a fabulous vacation. Great photos!