Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mystery Reader

Brinly's teacher is so much fun. Each year she has all the parents sign up a day to come in and surprise the students with a book to read and a treat to share with the class. When Cardon had her I signed up just before Halloween and wore my witches costume, read a Halloween book, and gave the kids pumpkin cookies--mingled with a witches cackle every so often (a talent I got from my mom). This year I signed up to do the same thing but it turned out that my mom and dad were going to be in town. So, my mom surprised the class in her Glenda the Good Witch costume and I came along in the Bad Witch Costume just for fun.
She read The Happy Halloweener Book and then gave everyone a gummy hot dog.





What a fun surprise--Happy Halloween Brinly!!!!



No comments: