Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween School Parties

Amelia's Halloween party was first--she was a cheerleader if you can't tell. She was so excited to have Grandma and Grandpa come to her party.
I was glad my dad came. It meant a lot to Amelia.
Amelia and Jace loved the dancing part.
Grandma Honey loves her Grand kids and they love her back!

Then it was time for the Elementary School Parade and Parties! It was freezing and windy--my poor mom with her little jacket!



The kids love doing the parade. Brinly looked so cute in her little witch costume.


Cardon wanted to be something really scary this year but the most I could do was a vampire. I don't like those scary masks.


They had treats



and played games


And then it was time to go home and get ready for pizza night, movie night. What a fun day!


No comments: