Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

Amelia's class had a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. I was sure it was going to be cancelled due to the non-stop rain and freezing temperatures but "NO" apparently this pre-school is hard core. When I mentioned my surprise to the above mentioned they told me that this was nothing--they'd gone in worse conditions before. So, I apparently am still not conditioned to the weather here in Kansas. The kids braved it for a while anyway---until we couldn't move our fingers anymore. Cardon couldn't come because he was sick--poor guy!Amelia's teacher was so surprised to see her. We came a bit late and snuck up on her. She's such a great teacher.We went on slides,through hay mazes,on trains,and even jumped on a giant blow up pumpkin.The kids raced the ducks and then.....it was time to pick out pumpkins. We love the fall and hope to see some warmer days before the snow comes!

No comments: